Wellcome to Hell
Login or Die!
Wellcome to Hell
Login or Die!
Wellcome to Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Hell

There is no Light... No Savior... No Hope.... No Life...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparda Ludiq

Sparda Ludiq

SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we Empty
PostSubject: SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Bezmarten sam dr nqq vi kaja
Back to top Go down
NeRo
Admin
NeRo

PostSubject: Re: SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:31 pm

XDDDDDD Аз па нема ти кажа, че си Удобрен, щот се подразбира XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://the-real-hell.bulgarianforum.net
Sparda Ludiq

Sparda Ludiq

PostSubject: re   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:33 pm

NE SAM LI ODOBREN DOBRE BE 6e VIDI6 UTRE CELIQ FORUM PULEN S SPAM
Back to top Go down
*TrIsH*

*TrIsH*

PostSubject: Re: SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Спарда дай инфо на героя си
Back to top Go down
Sparda Ludiq

Sparda Ludiq

PostSubject: re   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm

TVA e infoto za Sparda
Back to top Go down
NeRo
Admin
NeRo

PostSubject: Re: SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:35 pm

ОМГ ВИЕ СТЕ... УДОБРЕН СИ!!!
Back to top Go down
https://the-real-hell.bulgarianforum.net
*TrIsH*

*TrIsH*

PostSubject: Re: SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Sparda

In the Devil May Cry universe, Sparda is a demon that rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human world two thousand years prior to the events of Devil May Cry. He defeated countless demons and their Emperor, Mundus before sealing the gateway to the demon world, sacrificing both his own blood and that of a mortal priestess.[20][21] These actions made him a legend in the human world, gaining him the moniker, The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda though they also incurred a notorious reputation amongst demons, many of whom were defeated during his rebellion.

After his death, most of Sparda's power was concealed in the demon realm, sealed inside his sword- the Sparda/Force Edge,[22] and was only accessible with an amulet he took with him into the human world. This amulet, which can be separated into two parts, was also one of the keys needed to unlock the portal. All its abilities are deactivated if the halves are separated.[23][24] Near the end of his life, Sparda settled with a human wife, Eva, and fathered twin sons, Dante and Vergil. He gave his amulet to Eva as a gift which she in turn later separated and passed to her sons. Both Vergil and Dante received a powerful, enchanted sword from their father, Rebellion to Dante and Yamato to Vergil.[25] In Devil May Cry 4 a cult organization called the Order of the Sword cast Sparda as a God-figure whom had ruled over their capital, Fortuna. While it's unknown as to how he died, Dante understands that among the people there is a lot of confusion surrounding Sparda and whom he truly was. [26]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we   SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPARDAAAA QJTE 4u6ki we
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wellcome to Hell :: Начало :: Създаване на Персонаж-
Jump to: