Wellcome to Hell
Login or Die!
Wellcome to Hell
Login or Die!
Wellcome to Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Hell

There is no Light... No Savior... No Hope.... No Life...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffany

Tiffany

Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Тифани Tiffany [Elf] ^^   Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:16 am

Tiffany reveals that she is actually a half-elf, much to the surprise of everyone else. Clearly she hasn’t played enough MMO’s, otherwise she would know that that she is in fact a halfling. Need to play more Never Winter Nights, Miss Tifa. It is also revealed that she is a mage, fueling speculation that she is indeed the other void user. Hands up those who think that she’ll display a dramatic demonstration of her powers at the last second during a traumatic experience. After all, Zero no Tsukaima isn’t known for original plots.

Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^ 41017-bigthumbnail

Last edited by Tiffany on Sat May 09, 2009 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeRo
Admin
NeRo

PostSubject: Re: Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^   Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:17 am

Удобрена си
Back to top Go down
https://the-real-hell.bulgarianforum.net
Tiffany

Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^   Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:18 am

Мисии ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^   Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Тифани \ Tiffany [Elf] ^^
Page 1 of 1